Simple, effective techniques to strengthen your speaking voice.
A strong, clear voice is within us all.
Learn the skills of professional speakers and actors to speak with confidence.
Weekly online classes with Kelly Kerr
Class notes and exercises
Practice reminders and extra learning resources
- 1IMPROVE THE TONE AND POWER OF YOUR SPEAKING VOICE
Learn the skills of professional speakers, teachers and actors to develop a pleasing voice tone. Step-by-step techniques for a pain-free, expressive speaking voice.
- 2BUILD VOCAL CONFIDENCE
Overcome stage fright and speak with confidence and authority.
- 3INCREASE VOICE VOLUME
Learn to find your sweet spot to increase voice volume without yelling or strain.
- 4PERSONAL PRESENCE
Your voice is intimately related to your personal presence. Learn practical tools of breathing, posture, stance, voice tone and attitude to communicate your message and amplify your magnetic presence.
- 5REDUCE FOREIGN ACCENT
Learn techniques so that every syllable is clear and solid.
- 6REPLACE OUTDATED VOCAL HABITS
Discover aspects of your voice that reflect your multifaceted personality.
Improve Your Speaking Voice Course
Lesson One - About Your Voice
- Voice Mechanics. How and where your voice is produced.
- First essential warm-up and release exercises
- The ONE, most important movement to help your voice.
Lesson Two - Breathing Basics
- How and where to breathe
- The parts of the breathing cycle
- Breath control exercises
- Increase breathing capacity
Lesson Three - Find Your Voice
- How to find your authentic, core voice.
- Feel your voice inside your body.
- Voice exercises to strengthen the core voice.
Lesson Four - Stance
- Proper stance to support the voice
- Grounding the core voice.
Lesson Five - Presence and Presentation
- Voice, attitude and breathing
- How to project confidence.
- Increase personal presence.
- Discover new voices and personality aspects.
What People Are Saying...
Business presentation lacked passion until I found Kelly
“Our startup business was ready for funding but my pitch to potential investors was... meh. Kelly whipped me into shape and showed me how to speak with authority and humor.
John W. (Business Owner)
I WAS TIRED OF BEING IGNORED
“I have a naturally high pitched voice that has caused people to not take me seriously. Kelly showed me simple techniques to lower my voice tone and develop a more authoritative voice.
Gina S. (Project Manager)
I FREQUENTLY LOST MY VOICE
“Kelly taught me how to project my voice without yelling and hurting my throat. I learned how to breathe and place my voice in its most comfortable range. Now my students can hear me and I feel great.”
Josh K. (School Teacher)
My Husband could not hear me and I was at my wits end
“My husband was hard of hearing and I found myself screaming to be heard. Kelly showed me how to raise my voice without hurting my throat and sounding like a raving lunatic. Thanks Kelly”
Verlaine N (Not guilty of murder)