Learn the voice techniques used by the world's greatest singers.
- 1IMPROVE THE TONE AND POWER OF YOUR SINGING VOICE
Learn the skills of professional singers to develop a pleasing voice tone. Step-by-step techniques to build a pain-free, expressive voice.
- 2BUILD VOCAL CONFIDENCE
Learn practical skills to develop a powerful singing voice.
- 3INCREASE VOICE VOLUME
Learn to find your "Sweet Spot' to increase voice volume without pain or strain.
- 4FIND YOUR OWN UNIQUE VOCAL SOUND
Everyone has their own unique sound. Simple skills to help you discover your powerful and rich voice.
Vocal Fundamentals 101
Lessons 1 - 6
Classes begin March 2022
Lesson 1: Voice Mechanics and First Vocal Warm-up
StartFragment-->The most essential vocal movements you must know in order to find and strengthen your voice.
- How and where your voice is produced.
- Nine fundamental movements that form the basis of all voice techniques.
- ONE movement you must know to unlock your vocal power.
Lesson 2: How to Breathe for the Voice
StartFragment-->The first essential breathing techniques that support and power your voice.
- How and where to breathe first for the voice
- What is breath support
- Parts of the breathing cycle
- First breathing exercisesEndFragment-->
Lesson 3: How to Find Your REAL Voice
StartFragment-->Discover the sound of your most healthy, beautiful voice.
- How to find your core voice
- Initiating a healthy tone
- Resonance and volume
- First, most essential voice "Tuning" exercise
Lesson 4: Stance
StartFragment-->Proper stance creates a strong support structure for your
- Where to place your feet support your voice and breathing.
- Re-calibrating your balance
- "Grounding" the sound
Lesson 5: Increase Breathing Capacity
StartFragment-->Making the most of your new breathing skills
- How to use the moment when you are 'out of breath' to take in more air.
- Increase breathing capacity and fueling the core voice.
Lesson 6: Increase Vocal Power
StartFragment-->How to tune and strengthen your core voice
- Increase vocal resonance and tone
- Voice strengthening exercises
- Integrate core voice with new stance and upper body.
What you'll get with each lesson
Six weekly online lessons with Kelly Kerr
Lesson videos, audios and practice recordings
Simple Step-by-Step Instructions